Click here to book a stand
The exhibition will take place from Monday 3 – Thursday 6 April and will be located in the same area as the coffee breaks and registration.
We expect more than 150 participants to attend, including academics, industrial researchers and students from the UK, Europe, USA and further afield. OTST 2017 will continue the tradition of providing collegial atmosphere and ample opportunities for discussion of scientific and technological advances in the field.
We also offer a wide range of sponsorship opportunities for companies who want to increase their visibility both prior to and during the conference.
Space is available by the square metre (sqm) – the minimum stand is 3m x 2m. The package includes:
- Your company profile in the handbook and abstract book
- Your company logo and website link on the conference website
- List of conference delegate registrations
- Access to the technical sessions for 2 company representatives
- Tea/coffee and lunch provided during the exhibition for two company representative (additional representatives can be booked at £100 + VAT per person. This does not include the conference dinner. To include the conference dinner the fee will be £180.00)
- Conference dinner tickets for 2 company representatives.
The basic exhibition space includes a 6ft table, one single 500-watt socket, two chairs and free WiFi internet access, Additional furniture and fixtures and fittings are available, further information will be sent to confirmed exhibitors. Space is allocated on a strictly first-come, first served basis.
The exhibition stands will be built on the evening of 2 April. Exhibitors will be able to set up their stands from 8am Monday morning and remove them after the pm refreshment break on Thursday 6 April.
||Book before 31 December 2016
||From 1 January 2017
3m x 2m
|£1500 + VAT
||£1750 + VAT
Download the exhibition prospectus